Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Still actively blogging, but on my other blog....

Hi!  I've made a decision that I'm going to start putting most of my blog posts over on my other blog


The reason is that I often have something non-Alaskan to blog about, but no pictures, or Alaskan pictures, but not a lot to write.  So, I'm just gonna mash it all together over there.  You might end up getting a picture of snow-covered trees on a post reviewing a book (hint hint), or a cooking update and weather update all together.  And for those of you who have been checking both blogs, this will maybe help you out!  Less work on your end!  See I'm really just doing this for you...

So I'd love for you to join me over at 




See ya over there!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following you anyway..... :-) I consider them 'brief mental vacations from the mundane' !!!

    Love,
    Susana

    ReplyDelete