Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pinned on their board....

(Maybe he's right.  Maybe there is something wrong with me.  I just don't see how a website with such wonderful things could be bad.)

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?  
Would you think that my board is complete?  
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who's pinned everything?

Look at this board, crafts all not done.  
How many afghans we have not begun.  
Looking around here you'd think, sure, she can make anything!

I have cookies & cupcakes aplenty.
I have pizzas & veggies galore.
You want egg casseroles?  I've got twenty.
But who cares, no big deal, I want more!  

I want to be where the pinners are.  
I want to see, want to see them painting!  
Crafting around with those - what do you call em? - oh, quilts.

Up where they cook!  Up where they bake!  
Up where they make a photo canvas that's fake!  
Wandering free, wish I could be, pinned on their board....


2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's great!

    P.S. Sorry! I'm playing catch-up on your blog! :-(

    ReplyDelete