Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I love me some good deals!

Monday will be my birthday.  Today I had a free sandwich at the Glass Nickel.  Woo hoo!  Free lunch!  How did I manage that?  I signed up for their PizzaMail!  And Glass Nickel sent me an e-mail for a buy-one-get-one-free.  My coworker bought her BLT, and I got mine free.  Yum!

I can also get free noodles at Noodle & Co, free ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery, a free stir fry at FlatTop Grill, free dessert at BWW, and a free shake from Arby's for my birthday.  Yes, I do feel spoiled?

Do you want to be spoiled for your birthday too?  Just go to the websites of your favorite restaurants, and even stores, and join their "club"*.  And then wait for the birthday freebies to show up in your inbox!

*you may want to set up an e-mail specifically for internet sign ups, if you don't already have one, because you know your info will get sold...

My top 3 birthday freebie favorites:


What are your favorite birthday freebies?

No comments:

Post a Comment