I don't have things all set in place at this time, so please enjoy these few words with multiple photos...
My life the past couple of weeks:
- Wed. Sept 10 - my last day of work
- Fri. Sept 11 - closed the sale of the condo at 9AM; drove to Illinois (side note, leave more than a day to finish up unloading your house before a sale, no matter how empty you think it is...)
- Tues. Sept 16 - Tina and I left on our road trip. Made it to Keystone, the town outside of Mt. Rushmore.
- Wed. Sept 17 - Saw Mt. Rushmore! Drove on to Butte, MT ("I touched the butt!")
- Thurs. Sept 18 - drove the rest of the way to Seattle.
- Fri. Sept 19 - delivered the Subaru to the transit company that will transport the car up to Alaska. Had the best day ever being a tourist in Seattle!
- Sat. Sept 20 - sent Tina on a flight home; saw Jeff for the first time since July 10; flew up to Anchorage on the same flight as him*.
- Sun. Sept 21 - did some shopping, which was hard since I didn't know what Jeff did and did not have in the kitchen. Finally stepped foot into the house that we live in.
- Mon. Sept 22 - started my new career as a house-wife. The commute is wonderful!
*Jeff spent the week of Sept 15-19 in Boca Raton FL at training. It was lucky that he was in training the week that Tina and I were traveling, and were able to meet up in Seattle to fly to Alaska together!