Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Playing with the "cartoon" function on my phone...

I got a "smart phone" back in December.  I'm not sure what all makes it smart, other than the fact that I can use the internet as long as I have 3G service (which I didn't in Alaska.  EVER!).

It does what most cells phones these days do.  It makes calls (believe it or not), texts, takes photos...

And, I found out, you can even edit those photos you take!  One of the edit functions is called "cartoon" and it's freaking awesome!  If I ever get ambisious enough, I might make a cartoon strip for you.  That would probably take a lot of forethought and planning and writing funny stuff.  Hmmm, not sure I'm up for that...

But what I cartooned the other night was freaking awesome...


Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you...  Mt. McKinley - Cartooned!


See the full itinerary here...

No comments:

Post a Comment