Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sometimes I feel like it's a merry-go-round state...

I'm so incredibly sick of living in a swing state.  My husband said last night, "I want to live in a teeter-totter state, or a slide state!"

In one episode of Jeopardy there must be 15 political ads.  It doesn't help that we have a Senate seat up for grabs either.  And Ryan is running for his seat in congress again.  So, you know, lots of people want my vote.

The two polling places that I pass on my way to work were not nearly as busy this morning as they were 4 years ago, but I heard that other places were booming at 7AM.  I'm so sick of all of it, I almost don't even want to vote.

Almost.


But I will.  I will exercise my right that the founding fathers didn't even give me that Susan B Anthony had to fight for.  Thanks Susy!  This one's for you.


If the vote is contested and draws out for just ever like it was twelve years ago (darn you, hanging chad!), then I just might have to find a cave and move away from civilization forever.  Except I would miss Famous Yeti's pizza...

No comments:

Post a Comment