Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas 2013

We had Christmas with Mom & Dad, Tina's family, and the 3 of us the Sunday before Christmas.  We had snow, Christmas music, and a ham dinner.

And then we opened presents!

I made Mom a shell monogram decoration for her Florida house!  More on that in another blog post...

Rhyanne got a teal(!) sewing machine from us.  She said that she has some hemming she wants to do and I think there are some projects on YouTube she wants to try.  If you know of any good "how to sew" videos, let me know so I can pass the info along to her.
BTW - I so want to borrow that thing!
Also, do you see Nate's face?  He looks like "Aw, that's cool!"

Larry got cheese curds from Jeff.  Cheese curds for the cheesehead...

We got Trekker a Lego thing that we had heard he likes.  Oh my gosh, he was so excited!  In fact, he was so very excited over every single gift he got - it was great to see so much enthusiasm.  Makes me happy.

Trekker is also good at the Thank You Hug, but knew it was his turn to hand someone a present, so he couldn't stay long...



Rylee was busy photo bombing Trekker...

It was a good time.  And since Mom didn't decorate her Christmas tree, I leave you with photos of the Hartwig Christmas tree:





Merry Christmas and Happy 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time was had by all! Love the shell picture you made for your parents FL home! I have a little something for their FL home, too...now, just when to get it to them...LOL

    ReplyDelete