Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Photography Challenge Day 10: Childhood Memory

I'm the one in red.  With cousins Marcos Alan, Susana, & Becky, and my sister Tina.

I had a broken arm - or wrist or something - when I was a kid.  That's why I had a sling on in this picture. 

We had a jungle gym in the yard and Tina and I were playing when I fell off.  That's how it broke.

I don't remember a whole lot about that.  But I remember that Mom must have iced my arm, because I remember her putting something in the freezer.  Did she freeze my cast?  I also remember someone at church helping me write.  You can see that it was my right arm, and I am right-handed, but I sure hadn't learned to write at that time - I was not quite 5 and I hadn't gone to school yet!

Hey, maybe I can blame my bad handwriting on this broken arm?

1 comment: