Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Photography Challenge Day 8: Routine


My routine includes putting on some yummy lotion from Bath & Body Works.  During the winter I use Body Butter.

This past weekend Jeff & I went to the Johnson Creek Outlet Mall.  Bath & Body has a store there - and they actually have some outlet store prices!  Plus they honor regular coupons and sales. 

I had a coupon to get one item free with a $10 purchase, which I made because I needed my "Look Ma, New Hands" lotion.  This French Lavender & Honey was my free item.  Plus some of their items were $6.50, so I also got a Pear Blossom lotion.  Yum!

The real reason for going to Johnson Creek was to get me some new bras.  The "normal" Lane Bryant stores don't carry the style that I like, but the outlet stores do.  Hmm, weird.  Well, it's a good thing we went, because my bra broke at work yesterday!  I now have only the 3 new that I bought on Saturday, plus one that's not nearly as comfortable...  Wow, that was good timing...

No comments:

Post a Comment