Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Photography Challenge Day 7: Changes to Come

Yep, skipped Day 6.  Subject for Day 6 was obsession, and I had no idea what to put for that one.

Changes to come?  Not sure what to do here, other than to share some photos of Mom from when she was 17 and just this past Christmas - only a few years have gone by, but changes come with time.

1970

2013

I selected these two photos because of Mom's smile in both - they're the same, right?  It's nice to know that there are some things in life - like smiles and laughter - that will always be the same.  We might all get older, but some things never change.

In other news, I CAN'T WAIT to go to Mom & Dad's for Easter.  They spent nearly 3 months in Florida, and even though we don't live right nearby, now that they're back, it's nice to know that they're an easy drive and not a plane ride away.  I want to hunt eggs with Trekker, try a chocolate & orange recipe with Tina, play games, and eat good food!  Only 4 work days and then I have a nice long 3-day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love you, sweetie. See you soon. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I noticed was the same smile/expression too! Even before I went on to read the rest... Neat!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete